Friday, September 30, 2005

The End Of Rita...

Well, it's Friday and the last of Hurricane Rita has gone...
Yesterday our company held an appreciation lunch for all the employees that were on property durring the week of Hurricane Rita. The food was awsome, there were some good speaches, and our HR manager almost broke out in tears...
I do want to say that I found a little "something" in a card signed by the owner and the president of our company. I wasn't expecting anything, but it was nice that they gave me something.
My boss sent me a Dell Axim handheld that rocks! I can do all sorts of stuff with it... it's got built in wireless and bluetoot. I'm still figuring out what it can do, but that's half the fun...
So ends the saga of Rita... We'll be back to boring stuff for now.
Enjoy all the photo's below!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home