Saturday, March 12, 2005

WOW, I actualy did something this weekend!

Well at about noon I went out and cleaned out the trash from the inside of the truck. Being on a roll, I grabbed the hose, soap and sponge and washed the outside... I could see the springs easing up a little from all the dirt that came off of that damn thing!
Not wanting to quit halfway through, I grabbed the windex and cleaned the windows, dash, etc.
Next was the Armor All. I hate that stuff, but in the end it makes the dash and tires look nice and shiney! So I guess it's worth it.
Today was the first weekend where it hasn't rained or had the threat of rain this year. Well that and a weekend when I've been home to do this to the truck.
On Wednesday I'm going to see my g/f in Florida so at least it will start the trip off clean. I know after almost a thousand miles it will be riddled with bugs and road dirt, but maybe I can run it thru a carwash or two while i'm there.
Now it's time for a shower and some couch potato time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good cause u look like a potato

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a big fat ugly one

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home